giovedì 9 febbraio 2017

SPRING IS COMING WITH STYLEWE

Hello Girls, 
spring is coming and I already feel like shopping. The good weather makes us want new and delicate colors adn stamps that give to our closet new life.
You know how much I love to shop online and STYLEWE is one of my favorite sites. 
Here you will find just fashion now with wonderful holiday party dresses.
But this site also offers a blog where you will find many tips and the last few trends such as a section dedicated to braided hairstyles to try this season.
I selected some of my favorite pieces that I hope you enjoy them.
A kiss







1 commento:

  1. L'abito fucsia è molto bello...
    Lalu.
    Http://ilquadernodilalu.it

    RispondiElimina

BAGS OBSESSION WITH BAGINNING

Hi girls, do you already know my great passion for bags? I love them all and do not miss the chance to discover new sites where to find ne...